Would you like to reduce clutter and chaos in your home? You need a CT Professional Organizer! SheOrganizes provides Connecticut residents with stress-free organizing to fit your life. No matter your stage in life (whether you’re a time-starved professional, a busy parent, or an active senior), we can set up handy systems so you can better juggle work, family, hobbies, activities, and the busyness of life.
We approach each organizing job as a new and exciting adventure!
Many of our clients would like to reduce clutter and chaos, so we analyze the space, listen to goals, and create a plan to right-size the amount of “stuff” in the home. Some of our clients need to maximize each and every inch of their modest space, while others need a better way to store and retrieve items in their upscale houses. No matter the size of your home, each day should have an easy flow to it, and everything should be easily accessible. Being organized can help you find that flow!
Some of the areas where we can help include:
- closets and storage areas
- kitchens and pantries
- master bedrooms, guest rooms, and kids’ rooms
- playrooms, activity rooms, and craft rooms
- living rooms and dining rooms
- bathrooms, laundry rooms, and entryways
- home offices, filing systems, and mail management
In addition, we offer the following services:
- downsizing, packing, and unpacking/set-up after a move
- eBay selling and consignment listing
- time management and productivity coaching
We especially understand the demands on busy moms.
We can help set up the kitchen so you can easily get dinner on the table, create a more efficient laundry process, recommend a paper management system so you can quickly process mail and find those pesky field trip permission slips, and organize your clothing so getting dressed is a breeze. Life is so much easier (and more fun!) when you live an organized, stress-free life.
We also enjoy working with the senior population.
If you (or a loved one) are in a later stage of life, we can create a plan to declutter and downsize and/or prepare to move to a smaller home. At our initial assessment, we will jot down the dimensions of the current and new homes. We can then help determine what furniture and belongings will fit into the new space. We will make a plan to weed down possessions to what is most important and figure out what sentimental keepsakes could be distributed to family members. This process is multi-session, working at your pace (or that of your loved one). If you’d like,we can help with the packing process and unpack and set up the new space so it feels like home from day one. By getting organized now, you (and your family) can relax and enjoy your golden years, without the burden of a lifetime of possessions.
We have many flexible packages to fit your budget.
- Organizing Consultation: $35
- Half-Day Package (3 hours): $210
- Full-Day Package (6 hours): $420
- 1 Week/5 Half-Day basic Package (15 hours): 1000
- 1 Week/5 Full-Day basic Package (30 hours): $2000
- 1 Week/5 Full-Days & One Organizer Plus Assistant (35 hours): $3000
- Shopping and Concierge/personal assistant services (1/2 Hour Minimum): $25/hour
- Ebay Selling Lesson: $59
- Ebay Listing fee: $2.00 per item and 20% on final sale
- Virtual Organizing plan $98
- hourly rate $75
All packages include basic supplies, removal, and drop-off of donations. We accept credit card payments, cash or check.
Are you ready to get organized once and for all? Please call 860-384-9683 for a complimentary phone consultation. Or click here to learn how the organizing process works.